The portfolio of The Corporate Story has grown steadily since the company’s foundation in 2003.
To meet our expanding client requirements, we are currently looking to appoint additional freelance editors, journalists and copy writers to The Corporate Story team.
We welcome approaches from applicants who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Outstanding editorial skills
- Outstanding writing skills
- Outstanding interviewing skills (face-to-face and by telephone)
- Outstanding research skills (desk based and by telephone)
- Ability to work under pressure, meet exacting professional standards, and work to tight deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional command of written English (a Bachelor’s degree in English, History, Modern Languages, PPE or Public Relations is a requirement)
- Experience of developing texts for print and digital publication
- Ability to absorb and apply a range of different house styles and brand guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Full computer literacy (Windows, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in Corporate Communications, PR or Journalism.
Prior experience in the fields of chemicals, pharmaceuticals and nutrition would also be favoured.
Time Commitment and Remuneration
To be arranged, dependent on qualifications, experience and availability.
Please submit an email outlining your suitability for this role, accompanied by your CV, to email@example.com.